The big day is less than a week away! When Christmas comes each year, most of us think about shopping for show-stopping gifts, decorating our spaces and spending time with family and friends—all wonderful things. But, despite all that comes along with the holidays, our everyday life challenges continue alongside them. If you’re a parent of a young child, one of those challenges might be potty training. Cue Potty Train with Pinky Bear! In an effort to take the stress out of potty training, Pinky Bear provides a fun alternative to traditional potty training strategies. The great thing about it is that the way you use Pinky Bear is up to you. As we wish you a Merry Christmas from Pinky Bear, here are a few suggestions for making Pinky Bear your own.
In order to generate fun, excitement and interaction, reading the Potty Train with Pinky Bear book with your child should precede introducing your child to Pinky Bear (the stuffed animal); but, after that, your options are endless!
- Move Pinky Bear around the house for your child to “find.”
- Allow Pinky Bear to “come and go,” i.e., hide Pinky Bear and reintroduce Pinky Bear at the appropriate times.
- Let Pinky Bear give treats only at certain times of the day.
- Permit Pinky Bear to leave a small treat every time potty training efforts are displayed.
- Keep Pinky Bear stationary as your child goes to Pinky Bear to receive his or her reward. Then let Pinky Bear “stay” once your desired potty training result has been achieved.
- Allow your child to carry Pinky Bear with him or her at all times, and hide prizes “high and low” as indicated in the book.
Every child’s personality is different, and so is every child’s maturity level—which means that the way Pinky Bear interacts with your child can and will vary accordingly. As illustrated, Potty Train with Pinky Bear can be used in a variety of ways to achieve the same end result—a stress-free, fun potty training experience.
Keep in mind that these are only a few suggestions for making Pinky Bear your own. If you’ve got an idea—or you want to let others know how you used Pinky Bear to your advantage—let us know in the comments below, or share it with other parents on our Facebook page!
We wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas from Pinky Bear! Looking to pick up Potty Train with Pinky Bear for yourself or a loved one this holiday season? Purchase your own at www.pinkybear.com.