Struggling with potty training? Instead of getting frustrated, start having fun! Whether you’re already familiar with Pinky Bear, or you’re just now getting acquainted, here are a few things you may not know about Pinky Bear.
- Pinky Bear’s book was designed with toddlers in mind. The beautifully illustrated book, Potty Train with Pinky Bear , was written to hold a toddler’s attention for a specified amount of time. Trying to read to a small child that can’t sit still can be frustrating. Potty Train with Pinky Bear was written for both parent and child in mind. The heavy-duty board book was made to read as many times as your toddler would like.
- Pinky Bears are handmade. Soft and plush, Pinky Bear is perfect as your child’s potty training companion. All Pinky Bears are handmade and while similar, each one may have slight differences—which just makes your child’s individual Pinky Bear all the more unique and special.
- Pinky Bear invites you to sing along. Warm up your signing voices! The book ends with a short sing along song that was craftily illustrated to reinforce the book with three easy potty training steps.
- Pinky Bear was inspired by the creator’s granddaughter. Pinky Bear came to be when creator Toni Roberts was helping to potty train her granddaughter, Ally. In an effort to encourage her to “want” to go sit on the potty, Roberts asked if Ally would like Pinky Bear to come visit her—and the rest is history!
- Pinky Bear does not require batteries. No worries, no batteries! The author and grandmother of five never once thought of making Pinky Bear a talking bear. Dialog between parent and child sometimes gets lost in today’s technologically-driven world. The book and bear were designed with parent-child interaction in mind. Memories are life’s defining moments. Potty Train with Pinky Bear serves to create enjoyable memories for both parent and child.
- The way you use Pinky Bear is up to you. Every child’s personality and maturity level is different, which means that the way Pinky Bear interacts with your child can and will vary accordingly. Reading the Potty Train with Pinky Bear book with your child should precede introducing your child to Pinky Bear, but after that, your options are endless! Move Pinky Bear around the house for your child to “find,” allow Pinky Bear to “come and go,” let Pinky Bear give treats every time potty training efforts are displayed or only at certain times of the day—these are just a few suggestions!
After reading these things you may not know about Pinky Bear—what did you learn that you didn’t know before? If you or someone you know is ready to give Pinky Bear a try to make potty training fun, visit www.pinkybear.com/shop. Use discount code “FREESHIPPING” now through Jan. 31, 2019 to get free shipping on your purchase!